Tuesday, June 19, 2012

north face retailers with a smile

Child in my arms in accordance with in accordance with, I listened to the words of the Xiuer the eyes of a bright, Xiao Nizi but also why a good way? Before they ask, Erh to speak. , Xiuer was like not to hear in general,north face retailers, continue with eager eyes looked at me, I will be the arms of two women tightened, with a smile: with a smile, the idea of ​​speaking out, the two of you no one do not want to leave. I am firmly shook his head, Erh is indeed unaware of the, Xiuer but do not want to say three of us on such a stalemate. I naturally have something to do, the arms of two Enchanting great beauty, accounting to take advantage of the always happy, then his hands began to dishonest . last Xiuer or twisted but I, her mouth pursed Lao Gao to tell me,north face school backpacks, I smiled and squeezed in the Xiuer chest, Xiuer please kiss me in the face, this girl, when I've got to learn so fast?
I shook my head and said: Xiuer this is really annoying, and her tears rolled down, I then come to understand that nature is held her tightly, with a smile: Listened to me immediately Poti into laughter Xiuer Erh hand could not help but to shave to make fun of her, two women in my arms on the downtown open. I trouble the two sides to forcibly suppress the drives show children let her go on faster.
I took The Xiuer saying: Xiuer smile white one, I sighed and said: This but Messire own admission, do not to blame on me. And how can I let them proud? Crooked smile then gave the order:

No comments:

Post a Comment