Tuesday, June 5, 2012

mens air max 90 really not many people in this state

Goal, that is in the monthly exam before the winter vacation in early February, more than long dominated the year the first Wu Jian
Even the most discerning of people, had to admit Wu Jian is a genius. As a young master of a rich family, but it can for three consecutive years maintained a grade first, even science classes those cattle not his liberal arts the wit of the class off the Malay (we should all understand that, in general, the scores of the liberal arts in general are not as good science, the score is also true)
But unlike other dead books, read books dead, Wu Jian excellent outside in addition to learning, but also has a wide range of interests, and almost as long as the place where he studied under, he can have a good performance of the main school basketball team student council, school radio stations presided over ... many gathered in one of identity, but everything excellent, this feel incredible, the first body in the five-plated layer of mystery to let others envy become a full five girls Prince Charming. maybe you can in learning and Wu Jian very close, but in other areas but no one can match ...
But I was able to understand the Wu Jian this feeling, in fact, to learn and to do other things, is nothing more than a matter of practice makes perfect the talent gap, when the skill of learning to reach a certain level, they do not need that death hard to read a lot of things are a pass Belden, but in reality people understand the rationale behind this, really not many people in this state, have such a realm is entirely possible to spend more time to do other things, more for my lifetime so people, and nothing strange.
I no interest in the Wu Jian or any of his title. Reason why I so desperately want to achieve the goal of the school first, because I understand that if I can be stabilized in several examinations more than Wu Jian, then I can be sure I also reached the realm of learning used to be able to achieve that enviable until that time, I have more free time to do more important things for me: revenge !
During this time, I have been thinking about how to take revenge, of course, the finger of blame points to Jeff Wilson, I have a headache is that nearly 20 billion dollars of net worth, and he generally look for a killer to assassinate him, is clearly I disdained to do, not to mention others like him,mens air max 90, rich, want to assassinate not so easy, so I have to have their own wealth, strength, until one day he is most proud of the financial markets will completely defeat That is what I desire most. the shortest possible time savings and the greatest wealth is my most critical.
Therefore, I have an urgent need to withdraw in learning, but how to make to withdraw after a lot of wealth, but I can not think of the idea, do not go to work? But their own in addition to Trader almost anything not ah! And that too slow Do take home mom meager savings to the stock market luck? that the risk is too great, and the speed is too slow ...
Do not know do not know! However, I must first get the first, and then go think this annoying problem ...
Learning progress is really the last two weeks is good, according to my own arrangements of the modulus

No comments:

Post a Comment