Monday, October 15, 2012

happy and said

f the energy response.
The next question is difficult, smile looked at the girl in front of my bitter and said: Girl haha ??a chuckle: Paused, girl Road hopeful: cheap nfl nodded his head, I regret: So I did not finish, girl eagerly said: Surprise saw a girl, though do not know why she so anxious, but I space bag Warcraft corpse eleven pulled out, thrown on the ground.
Strangely looked at me, girl murmured: cheap nfl smile, I do not have to say, pointing to the earth Warcraft corpse Road: task reel on it? The girl shook her head and said: Paused, disappointed in my cheap nfl, the girl continued: S-class mission! Here, the girl picked up quickly pulled out a pen and paper and quickly recorded, and then hides started to write the note and handed me Road: that white eyebrows old man, he will help you add the 38 S-class tasks integral to go faster ... Looked skeptical girl, I am cheap nfl jerseys wholesale nodded his head and said: Here I paused, people to help me reel moved one afternoon, just leave, if a little sorry for the people, hesitated a moment, I sincerely said: more, how can I thank you
Girl naughty smile, tilted his head to think for a chuckle: Embarrassing scratched his head and I categorically said:
?I invite you to dinner, I cook, you do a table of delicious reward reward you, how?
Hee hee girl smile, happy and said: Watching this cute little girl, my heart could not help rising the meaning of the surge of love and affection, she was a lovely elf.
Appointment time and place, I left the warehou

No comments:

Post a Comment